CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bittersweet

Today ends my 5.5 year run with Kraft Foods. Bittersweet. It's been said that the people make or break an organization. Kraft is known for hiring only the best, but they are also known for having quality individuals. These people have been like family to me and I will cherish their friendships always. Because of Kraft, I have lived in places that I never thought that I would and have many incredible opportunities that most people only imagine. I will always be thankful for that.

On Monday, I will begin a new chapter called the Dr.Pepper/Snapple Group. I will be the Category Advisor for the warehouse businesses. These categories include mixers, Motts applesauce and juice, Hawaiian Punch, etc. I am really excited about this opportunity and hope and pray that I will be able to do what they have hired me to do. I will remain in Bentonville. Please keep me in your prayers as I make this transition!!

Forgive my short post on this. Today is very bittersweet.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Well---they hired YOU didn't they!! You are the best and you deserve great things!! You have worked hard to get where you are and I am praying for you. The Lord is blessing you each day. This company is fortunate you accepted this job!