CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Gemini

I am not a big astrological sign person, but I do indulge myself every now and again. Today has been a very lazy day spent in front of the TV and my laptop. In one of the many Internet articles that I read today, I ran across the "What exercise plan fits your sign?" The plan for Gemini (the twin) fits me to a "T":

Gemini
Gemini needs a buddy to support any lasting lifestyle change. You will be smart to set up a "Resolution Blog" to share your experiences and receive much needed feedback to keep you motivated. For you, a walk around any busy neighborhood can make exercising a breeze. Gemini is curious and will benefit from reading food labels. A powerful resolution in terms of weight loss and overall health would be to refuse to buy anything containing high fructose corn syrup.

Note: (1) I do not workout unless someone goes with me. It is a weakness that I have identified about myself and have had to come to terms with it. (2) I read most all food labels on the food that I buy and (3) I have purchased VERY few products with high fructose corn syrup as a top 5 ingredient in well over a year...

Coincidence? maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that we were alike. I am also a Gemini and have the same weakness you do. I don't like to do anything by myself. Love you Beth

Barbara said...

I really don't believe in those things but it's amazing how many times they "fit".