CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008






HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA, COURTNEY, RYAN, AND MIKE!! It's not everyday that you get to celebrate your birthday with 30 of your closest friends! On January 19, four friends celebrated their birthdays. The party was kicked off at my house with cake and cocktails. Each birthday person had their own customized cake made by me....yeah, and there's a picture to prove it, too...ha! What happens when 30 people want to celebrate and there's a good band playing in a sports bar????? You turn the place into a dancehall! And that's exactly what we did.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo impressed with the cakes. Can't believe you did all that! I'm going to have a birthday so I can get a cake!!

Debra said...

Wow, Steph! Didn't know you were so creative. Great job with the cakes. It sure was great to hear from you. We still miss the whole Sullivan clan. I think that someone one told me that my son-in-law works in the same building as Chris -- Cellular South in Madison?