CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

The 2nd week of June has always been a busy week in my family. My Dad (8th), cousin Savannah (9th), and me (10th) have always had to shared the week of birthday celebrations! In the last few years, we've added my sister-in-law, Stephanie, to the list as her birthday is on the 7th. So, yes, you are reading this right...we celebrate birthdays in my family June 7-10 without missing a beat. I don't know why my birthday is such a big deal for me, but I look forward to June 10th every single year with more anticipation than the year before....maybe because I don't have another day that is more personally special?? Maybe....probably....

Since moving to NW Arkansas 2.5 yrs ago, I have been blessed with 2 more friends to add to the week of "Birthday Celebrations." Michael is on the 6th and Richard is on the 11th. So now, I celebrate June Birthdays June 6-11. WOW!

This past Saturday night, "the birthday people" went out to celebrate our birthday week....we went to Theo's down on Dickson (Fayetteville for you non-NWArk folks). If you have not been to Theo's yet, it is the best place to go when the weather is nice or when it's not...just perfect! After dinner at Theo's we ended the night at Willy D's, the favored piano bar that is always a good time.

Here are a couple of pics from last night....


The Birthday People: Richard, me, Michael

The whole crew hanging out on the patio at Theo's waiting for our table:
Ashley, me, Holly, Michael, John, Melissa, Richard, & Liz

2 comments:

Joddie said...

could be you look forward to them each year because you get more beautiful with each passing one and your spiritual growth becomes more important and you begin to feel the joy! I won't be home for your birthday but I will be thinking of you. Isn't it great to think that the LORD "HAND PICKED" which day you would be placed here?! What a great factual thought!

Anonymous said...

Hey add me to your birthday week mine is on the 14th. Love you and like Joddie said you are more beautiful each time I see a new picture. Beth W