CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Have You Ever...

...had a situation when anxiety keeps you up at night tossing and turning just to have God diffuse the situation the very next morning? Well, that describes my Monday afternoon and Tuesday very well. The very morning I was expecting all to crash down around me, God sent me a good dose of mercy and grace. A dear friend prayed over me via email and that morning's devotional gave me the very words of encouragement I needed to hear. It's amazing how God works sometimes...

Today a friend sent me this and I am claiming it as my own: "God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor." As far removed from reality as that feels right now, I know that all things work together for good. God gives us mountains to teach us how to climb...well, I'm climbing, Lord....

May you feel God's grace all around you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That which does not kill you makes you stronger. As a friend of mine says, "isn't that in the Bible somewhere?" :) Hang in there and wear good shoes!!