CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

80s Party

Do you remember much about the 80s? Where were you? What were you doing? What stage of life did this decade find you? For months (well, actually a year and a half) we all have talked of an 80s party and finally Jen and Darren came through for us....the pictures below represent all walks of life found in the 80s. I personally do not remember much about that time as I was in early elementary school for most of it (and so were many others pictured here). But for those of us in this situation, we decided to dress as we felt we would have dressed had we been grown teenagers.....I do have so say, though, that some outfits were genuine 80s ACTUALLY WORN by those individuals....I will let you guess as to who those were...



Darren and Jen...our ever so themed hosts...playing a little air synthesizer to "Jump"



The Girls



The Men and Jen


Jazmin, Holly, Julie, Kara, Steph, Courtney



A little game of "Remember When..." Can you guess who is in the picture?


That's right...Me...dressed as a cheerleader (Hey Mickey!) at MUMC Halloween Party in the 80s


Who can forget the jelly neon bracelets??


Mike and Heidi



Bret Michael's girlfriend....or would have been, anyway...




Courtney, Steph, Jazmin


Heidi and Jen



Jazmin, Steph, Holly



Remember the friendship pins????




Amy Greer

Julie and Steph

Heidi, Jen, Steph, Courtney, Jazmin, Kara
Jazmin and Allyson
Eric (a.k.a Tubbs)



Eric and Ross


(err...I mean Crockett and Tubbs)



Heidi...looking very authentic, I might add....


Mike...Lamda, Lamda, Lamda
Some looks were better left in the 80s, Darren and Jeff



Julie and Brian....do the Air Jordans look authentic enough??? They should....
Ross and Courtney, I mean Crockett and Bret Michael's groupie


Mike and Leah.....Dolly is missing her dress, L!
Courtney and Brent



7 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my goodness!! I love the 80"S!! But, I do think you girls could have gotten your hair just a little bit bigger! Maybe you needed more Aqua Net!! Lol....

Stephenie said...

Seriously...I forgot how hairspray will make you stick to the FLOOR of the bathroom!

Heather said...

Graduating in"87, all of this looked VERY familiar!!! LOL!!

Joddie said...

another great party! Your group really know how to have fun. Of course, all I can remember about the '80s is I graduated from school in '82. Surprised I can even remember that :)
I LOVE to do the dress up stuff like this...need to get that kind of party started around here...can't you just see that?!

Stephenie said...

We work hard to embrace the fact that there's just not a whole lot to do in NWArkansas! You (and anyone else looking for a roadtrip) are more than welcome to join us...

Barbara said...

You always have the neatest friends! And the greatest parties.

Anonymous said...

Steph you look so "country club"! This looks like it was a great time...