CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Countdown...T - 4

Ever been so excited about a trip that you just absolutely could not concentrate on anything else??? Well....that is the situation that I am in. This week I will travel across the big pond and visit my very best friend in Germany. Heather and I have been friends since we were Juniors at Southern Miss. In all the time that we have been friends and in all the places we have lived (and believe me, we have covered all corners of the USA), I never thought that it would require international travels! The countdown's on.... T - 4 wake-ups!

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to stay awake on a 9 hour flight in the middle of the night???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!! I'm so stinkin' excited to see you. Mattie keeps talking about "we'll do that when aunt stephenie gets here!". It's at the most random times like when we passed the garden cafe in the park - she wants to eat there with you (we've never stopped before). She's excited to show you "her park" mainly - it's like her really big backyard since we don't have one.

Joddie said...

I have NO clue because to get on any flight,especially that far, staying awake would not be my ideal thing! Remember Mr. T? :)
I'm excited for you. Can't wait to hear all about it!
HAVE LOTS OF FUN!! By the 1st comment sounds like there is another little girl just waiting to love you! Isn't it great to know she is excited about showing YOU her favorite places?!
You are loved all over girl!

Barbara said...

Don't stay awake--AMBIEN!! Have fun, be careful and take lots of pictures for us to see!!