CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You've Been Tagged

Okay, I saw this on a couple of blogs and I found it interesting....I'll do my best to make mine half as good....

Here's what you're to do: list 6 interesting things about yourself. (Easier said than done!)

1 - While in college, my 3 best friends and I went to Gulf Shores and stayed in my Aunt's condo for a long weekend. We decided that it would be fun to take a day trip to Destin and have a change of beach scenery. So, instead of just going over for the day and coming home, we decided that it would be more fun to rent a convertible in Pensacola, drive up and down the strip in Destin for a while and then head to the beach. After several hours of sand and sun, we then decided to go out to dinner and whatnot. However, what we failed to plan for was a shower and electricity for hairdryers. So...what do we do? We find an outdoor shower head at the beach and lather up....in our bathing suits, of course, but nonetheless, bathing in front of God and everybody. It's the only time in my life that I have actually seen and heard people walking by say "see those girls over there? don't do what they are doing...." It was a BLAST, though and I wouldn't give anything for that day with my friends.

2 - I really like to exercise early in the morning. I love the early morning and am a morning person...I just hate actually getting out of bed. That is the biggest obstacle of my entire day.

3 - I absolutely LOVE to travel! Whether by plane, car, sea or foot, I will go anywhere and do almost anything at anytime! Spontaneous trips are the best...

4 - I love to entertain...and cook. I know this is shocking to most people, but I love being surrounded by family and friends. And to actually have a hand in their good time is just "extra".

5 - There is nothing better than sweet surprises....flowers for no reason, a phone call just to say hello, friends that just drop by, etc....

6 - My favorite indulgence is a day at the spa....massages, facials, manicures, pedicures...you name it!

2 comments:

Jill McCormick said...

You did good! It is harder then you may think... Thanks for putting your mind to thinking! (ha,ha!) Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Love your interesting thoughts! TPT showering in public is one of my favorite good times too! Love and miss you, my friend!