CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friday Night Lights

It has been quite a while since I have been to a High School Football game. I had forgotten how exciting it is...especially when you have a vested interest in one of the players. Last Friday night, I went to Memphis to watch my cousin, Craig, play Defensive Back for the Briarcrest Saints. It was his Senior Homecoming where he played very well and was credited with a very important fumble in the 3rd quarter. I am very proud of him! Check out this handsome dude...if my camera was better I could have gotten a better action shot, but I'll just have to use what I have right now.....



After the game, my Grandparents, Mom, Dad, and Aunt Lisa were finally in town and waiting on us at Tom and Andrea's house in Germantown. We had a very nice weekend visiting, shopping, and watching lots of SEC football!! You've not experienced football until you watch it with my Aunt Andrea....love it, love it, love it!
My Uncle Tom has just finished his outdoor kitchen. He added a stone fireplace complete with a TV. It just doesn't get any better than watching football outside in front of a nice fire kicked back in a comfortable chair. I've not had such a good Saturday in quite a while.

3 comments:

amy said...

sounds like lots of fun-- food, fellowship, family and football what a great weekend

Barbara said...

Sounds good to me except the football! Hope Sue got the Christmas hint!!

Joddie said...

That sounds like lots of fun!!! An outdoor entertainment room...how relaxing! Glad it was another great week-end.
It's getting cool enough now to enjoy the evenings outside.