CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

GIRLS TRIP!

Sometimes, you have to get away with the girls. Nothing is quite as fun as a full day of shopping, good food, shopping some more, playing in make-up and a good night out on the town with good friends. Five of us girls planned a girls overnight trip to Kansas City that would be filled with "everything that made us happy." We were minus two friends who had last minute schedule conflicts and they were missed very much!

Kara, Steph, Julie, Kelly, Jazmin
In the hotel lobby waiting on the shuttle to the Plaza
Some of us "played" in Bare Escuentals while others "played" at Tiffany's.....


I cannot tell you what was so funny.....BUT.....here's proof that we laughed A LOT!
Jaz was IN LOVE with the queso at Baja 600....
Candids in the lobby.....
Jaz and Julie sporting their new purchases of the day....jewelry and bags

We are now all home safely, somewhat sleep deprived, but headed to watch football at the clubhouse!

5 comments:

Jill McCormick said...

I don't have my pictures, yet but "Girls night out" is always fun! I had a group of wonderful friends take me out for my birthday Thursday night and we had a ball! Thank God for friends and fun! I know you are blessed!

Barbara said...

No matter where you are you always have a great group of friends for fun times. You are SO blessed!!

Joddie said...

FUN FUN FUN...always fun when you are around! You are most likely the one that gets it all going too huh?!
So glad you are blessed with good friends and are enjoying life!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Turbo, I'm so happy that you got to hang out with your girlfriends and have a great night out! Great pictures of some good times - Miss you!

Christy said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I wanted to let you know I "tagged" you on one of my blogs - www.mytucents.blogspot.com