CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

PICTURES!!

Okay...I think I've figured out how to link you to my pictures. These albums are found on my Facebook page, so feel free to check them out there, too.

When you click on the album, the pictures will show as thumbnails. Be sure to click on the 1st picture to enlarge and then advance the album by clicking "next" at the top right of the page.

Enjoy!

Germany Day 1

Germany Day 2

Germany Day 3

Germany Day 4

Germany Day 5

Heather's House and Saturday Market


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your pictures of Germany. I finally completed my scrapbook of my trip to Ireland in 2006! Over fifty pages but it was fun. I know your friend enjoyed your visit.

Christy said...

Saw your link on Wendy's blog - I'm so excited! I'm coming back to read your posts tomorrow when I have more time! Hope things are going well.

Joddie said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! Makes one want to go there!! Cute children..you are a natural with them. I loved the ones of you carrying Ben around. I'm glad you took the time to spend with your friend. In this busy life we tend to not TAKE/MAKE the time to do so...and time with friends is important.

Lela said...

Wow, what a gorgeous vacation! I'm jealous. Thanks for the good grub at the meeting the other night. Everything looked great too! See you on and offline soon!