CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend at Home

This past weekend, I went to Meadville for a whirlwind visit. Thursday night I spent the night in Canton where I got some sweet one-on-one time with my niece, Callie. We, of course, had a nice little photo shoot the next morning so that Aunt Stephie could play with her camera :) On Saturday, my cousin Vista, had a baby shower where a good many Sullivan's attended. It was nice to get to visit with some of my aunts and cousins that I don't always get to see when I come to Meadville. (I also got to see friends and others that I haven't seen in a while). Here are a few pictures from the weekend:




Elizabeth & Vista
Elizabeth is expecting triplets (Ian, Isaac, and Isabella) sometime between the end of April and mid-June. Vista is expecting Charles Verne any day now. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of these babies! The Sullivan crew is exploding this year!

The Sullivan cousins at the shower: (L-R)
Stephenie, Stephanie, Kayla, Jasmine, Elizabeth, Vista, Leah, Kendra, Tanya & Tara
I LOVE this picture of Aunt Judy and Callie. Callie was laughing and verbalizing loudly!

Stephanie and Callie
I think this is the only picture I have taken of the 2 of them!
Callie is currently the very center of attention and LOVES IT! She'll do anything to make us all act like fools. She certainly pulls "entertainment duty" very well...

This is Callie's favorite place...the changing table.
Sassy (the dog) and Callie were just introduced. Both are getting used to each other in this picture. Result? Callie LOVED Sassy and Sassy was ok with her. Whew!

You can't really tell from the look on Callie's face, but she was laughing and talking to Papa Steve. Oh how she loves him....right after this "conversation" she fell asleep on his shoulder and woke up crying when he laid her down to nap. He held her for about 1 hour (her naps are usually about 1 hour at a time).

1 comments:

Joddie said...

LOVE that Callie! She is a beautiful, funny little girl. She is going to bring many a fun years. Those one on one days with you will be very special to her as she grows. Love the pics. of her with her mom, Judy and your dad.
It was GREAT seeing you again!
Have a great week!