CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSS!!!



This weekend was yet another party for the Kraft/HearthStone crew....Cinco de Mayo! We usually don't have to have a reason to get together, but when there's a holiday it's all about the theme! Holly and Michael absolutely had the best Cinco de Mayo party! No one believed that Michael cooked all the fajita meat and enchiladas, but he did and they were delicious! I am not a big Mexican food eater, so a compliment coming from me is HUGE!
Here are a few pics....enjoy...


The AWESOME hosts....Holly and Michael



Gina and Ole'Money

A friendly game of Cornhole with Justin and Ross
Shanna, Gina, Jen, Julie (and Ryan), Courtney, Steph, and Holly

Dylan and Me....the one man in Arkansas who truly looks forward to seeing me!

Gina, Steph, and Jen

Cool Man Darren
Mitchell and Pat
Jen and Darren....really getting into costume...
Courtney



4 comments:

Barbara said...

I've told you before but your neighborhood looks like the MOST fun place to live!!! You all get along so well and have the bestest parties!! Have fun while you can!!!

Barbara said...

@#$%!!! It took me THREE times to get the letters right to post my last comment!!!

Joddie said...

You do find the most fun things to do! I'm glad you live in such a great neighborhood and have the good friends that you seem to have. Enjoy every minute!
Love ya!

Stephenie said...

I just realized that I did not finish baby Casto's name!! His name is JOSHUA Ryan, not just Ryan....sorry Jules!