CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Survey Says!

A friend sent this my way and I thought it quite interesting. It's always fun to get to know your friends and acquaintances a little better....you just never know what you're going to find out! So, here goes....

The first questions deal with friendship:

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? Not very many…but a few. My best friends came during college and graduate school. But, I have friends all over....and love them, every one!
2. What do you value most about your friends? Honesty. They know my faults and love me anyway.
3. Are your friends sounding boards? Everyone who knows me is subject to be a “sounding board”….it just depends on what is going on when you see me.
4. What is your favorite activity to do with your friends? Everything! From shopping to movies, cooking dinner or dining out, concerts and ballgames, rodeos or livestock shows…just about everything is more fun with a friend or 2, or 3...5...10...20!

The others concerned things I value and don't value.

Six things I value:

1. My faith - It is my center.
2. My family – because they have to love me and I want them to be happy with that. Where else do you learn to like all God’s children??? If you've ever met my extended family, we're all one of every kind!
3. My friends – I choose them and they choose me. There’s a reason and season for each one.
4. Hard work. Nothing feels as good as the rewards from honest, hard work.
5. Honesty. Everything is better with true honesty….no matter how difficult.
6. A good day at the spa. You just have to treat yourself every now and again.
7. Gail Pittman, Grapevine pattern – I added this one because she is not going to be manufacturing my pattern anymore and I LOVE IT! (hint....)

Six things I don't value:

1. Lying, cheating and stealing - nothing good ever comes of these
2. Disloyalty and Inequality. To God, Country, Others, and Self…
3. People who aren't "real". It goes back to honesty….be who you are and like who that is!
4. Ignorance. Everyone should have an education...no matter the sacrifice. It is worth it in the end!
5. Those that recklessly take advantage….of a system, person, thing, or situation
6. Lastly and certainly not least, those who consciously use religion for evil and not good!

I now pass this survey challenge on to: Amy, Jill, and Joddie...and MEK if you have time....

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Have you read that GP is closing her Ridgeland facility? She's going overseas. You'd better stock up.