CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have been "blog tagged" by my friend, Haley, so I'm playing along! The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Haley is already there!)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Here are my 6 random thoughts...
1. I cannot wait to learn to use my new "real" camera...anyone have advice?
2. I am very interested in politics....Sarah Palin inspires me. Maybe one day this Corporate American girl will be in office.
3. Life is too short to live with regrets. I need to try harder to do better.
4. I don't eat eggs. I have learned this weekend that some people think that is wierd?
5. I need to get an exercise routine underway...the cold weather makes it quite difficult for me to get motivated!
6. I never leave the house without the bed made, dishes put away or in the dishwasher or my cell phone in hand.

I tag anyone who wants to participate.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I too am interested in politics and inspired by Sarah Palin. I doubt I ever go into a politcal arena as my heart is at home, but I love a good debate and am not afraid to voice my opinion!! :-)

Haley said...

Way to make a girl look bad with the bed-making routine. :) Overachiever...

Joddie said...

If Steph wants to be in office, she WILL be in office. That's one of the great things about you...you set goals and run with them, but you also know how to have fun. As for the dishes and bed thing, I would never be able to leave my house if I were like that!
Love ya!!!

Stephenie said...

You are very encouraging...if only you knew what falls through the cracks on a daily basis...