CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Mike Huckabee

Here lately it seems that I have had a lot of exposure to authors. As of late, I have been mesmerized by politics and have gained somewhat of an interest in them. Mike Huckabee has been on my radar since I first moved to Arkansas. He was the Governor for 10 years and people in this state LOVE him. So, it is no surprise that when he authored his latest book, he paid his respects to his neighbors and constituents. Tonight, I got to meet him, shake his hand and have several copies of his latest book signed. He is every bit as personable in person as he appears on TV. He looks much younger in person, also. There is kindness about him that just radiates. Here are a few pics....



1 comments:

Barbara said...

I like Mike Huckabee and enjoy watching his show on tv. You have gotten to meet the most interesting folks.